EPDM (synthetic rubber) has proven its worth in solar technology for swimming pool water. It is food safe, UV and ozone resistant, resistant to standard swimming pool chemicals, weather resistant, frost resistant and very durable.
Our EPDM compound, specially developed for this application, optimally transfers the energy of the sun to the water. The peak efficiencies of up to 91% plus, achieved with the AQSOL solar absorber system were confirmed to us in a unique 2-year outdoor test and have since been unmatched by other absorber systems on the market.
Are you interested in a pool heater? Then feel free to take a look at our other articles:
- Which pool heater is most worthwhile for me?
- The advantages of a pool heater
- How is a pool heater installed?
- General information on solar energy generation
- Solar heat - The advantages of solar heating
- Difference: Solar heat and photovoltaic systems