AQSOL GmbH sees itself as an active partner for clients, planners and architects. We support you from the start of planning to the completion of your project and, of course, beyond. We will be happy to provide you with detailed tender texts for our AQSOL solar absorber system (with proven peak efficiencies). We will also be happy to provide you with a non-binding and free cost estimate including a yield calculation for your large-scale project.
- Rapid heating of the pool at the start of the outdoor pool season
- Exclusively pressure-resistant connections with clamps (no plug-in connections prone to failure)
- The outdoor pool can thus be opened earlier and closed later, which increases the total number of visitors
- Each square metre of absorber surface in Germany supplies approx. 300 kWh to 500 kWh over the period of the outdoor pool season (depending on the geographical location).
- Each square metre of absorber surface saves around 40 litres of oil per outdoor pool season.
- Each square metre of absorber surface avoids around 90 kg of CO² emissions in each outdoor pool season.
- Peak efficiencies of up to over 91% (proven in 2-year outdoor test per DIN EN 12975)
- Environmentally friendly because emission-free
- Particularly large absorption area per square metre due to very close proximity of the water-bearing tubes
- Low maintenance costs
- Can be mounted on any roof (the absorber system adapts to any roof shape)
- The absorber is absolutely frost-proof and can be walked on, even when full
- The absorber sheets can be easily and inexpensively repaired if damaged
The assembly/installation of our AQSOL solar absorber system, as well as the supply of standard commercially available piping and all accessories, is professionally implemented by regional companies (contractors) in the trades of water technology, swimming pool construction, heating, sanitation, etc., which we supply with the actual AQSOL solar system and intensively support during planning and assembly.
This has the advantage that the specialist company carrying out the work is local, e.g. for any maintenance work.
Here you can see the integration of a 2-filter circuit system into the clean water pipes, for monovalent solar heating of a municipal swimming pool.